Sunday, October 21, 2007

AHHHHHH

That was some satisfaction.... diving satisfaction. Finally completed my advance course, time to fix my bleached hair!!!

Today's dives were shallow and brief. Both at CLEAR reef. Visibility wasn't toooo bad, so I decided to try out macro shots functions. And next time, I'll try them in the pool on bambee's bikini flower prints ;-).



























and the non-macro...







Cuttlefish swimming away












the never-missed school of fish











Tentacles of a huge arse lobster












my underwater lobster feast... YUMMM :9

2 comments:

Scubabum said...

Macro shot of the flower in my bikini? hhmm.. can i get someone else to wear my bikini and u test taking shots? hehe... say.. our "I-am-so-smart" fren. =) Hohohoho...!

Anonymous said...

sighhh T_T