Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO

Happy Halloween people!!!

Threw a Halloween costume party at my place last weekend (with the help of my friends) and it was GREAT! We re-visited our childhood by playing kiddie game like Postman's knock and added abit of drinking and mild kissing (?). Other games included the Name game where we had to guess halloween themed characters and guessing somewhat digusting items (eg mashed banana, jelly) by touching them blindfolded.































and a BIG BIG thank you my party planner...

2 comments:

Scubabum said...

Update your blog!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.