Sunday, August 19, 2007

The genius in me

Besides the routine lim teh, badminton and movies sessions, I have been spending hours the past few nights trying to solve a 4x4 Rubik's cube. To be somewhat exact, it was 5 hours on Tuesday night (got the centres in place), 3 hours on Wednesday night (got the top corners right) and then realised that I should be doing edges first, so another x no. of hours (lost count!) on Saturday to fix the edges. Not to mention the working hours I used at work hehe.

And TADA ....






















and what do I get for doing this? A free meal from kc !!! which I'm gonna claim after I come back from leave. Oh..and also that little satisfication I get from this little achievement ;)

1 comment:

[Law] said...

Wah very smart hor. You still haven't send me pics yet! Kns!!