Monday, July 16, 2007

Anyone seen my snorkel?

8.30 in the morning, the 8 of us set off at Jerudong Beach to our dive site, Little Dale. Boat ride was rough, but that didn't put me off... the seasick pill I took helped alot.

Water was very green, we prepared ourselves to face poor visibility. And true enough, it was. While descending, I could see nothing but greenish water and bubbles from my instructor's exhalation. My camera was sad too! 12m-15m down, it got better, and I managed to take some (clear) pics.







The Blue tangs I've always wanted to keep in my aquarium










The clown fish we never failed to see










Don't know what this is, but it looks like it has 4 eyes










Humongous star fell from the sky










Look how bad the visibility was!







An hour later, I took my second plunge. Same dive site, same visibility, but this time, a stronger current. I kicked my hardest against it, fought it, and 28 mins later, war was over... and it took my snorkel with it. I BLOODY LOST MY SNORKEL!!! *cry*








It was still on me when I was meditating






Snorkel, don't worry, I'll find you during my next dive! I promiseeeee...

*************************************************************************************
Dive No1 - Little Dale, Jerudong
Time In - 11.56am
Time Out - 12.37pm
Depth - 13m

Dive No2 - Little Dale, Jerudong
Time In - 1.30pm
Time Out - 1.58pm
Depth - 12m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JenG : Aw.. wish u luck in your next dive =D

Anonymous said...

Awww you're gonna break your promise to your snorkel!