Sunday, July 1, 2007

First Dive

Mask, snorkel, bootie, fins, BCD, regulator, octopus, tank, seasick pill.....and i'm ready to go....














My first plunge


Had a 5 hr practical session at JPMC pool a few weeks ago, and I must say that diving out at sea was COMPLETELY different - the current, the wave, the depth, etc. I panicked when equipping myself on the surface, gulping salty sea water =s.













Dolphins we saw during our surface interval - v. v. v. lucky to see them on my first dive!


Went for 2nd dive, and it was much better. I knew what to expect, and had better control of my bouyancy and ear equalisation.














Holding onto a coral to fight against the surge


Had a few cut from the corals, but it was all worth it =)














Does this say it all?


Looking forward to my next dive in 2 weeks time *fingers crossed*

On a side note, my friend felt funny in the stomach before his first dive and guess what...He took a dump in the sea!

*************************************************************************************
Dive No1 - Blunt Rock, Jerudong
Time In - 9.54am
Time Out - 10.44am
Depth - 12m

Dive No2 - Cunningham Patch, Jerudong
Time In - 12.46pm
Time Out - 1.34pm
Depth - 11.2m


No comments: