Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Open Water Diver

Wooohoooo I'm a certified open water diver now! What does that mean? I can: -
1) Dive independently (within my training limits of course)
2) Procure filled tanks and scuba equipments and
3) Plan, conduct and log open water no stop dives with a buddy.

Oh, and I'm also one step closer to being a Course Director! And in between, there are Adventure Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, Master Scuba Diver, Divermaster, Emergency First Response Instructor, Assistant Instructor, Open Water Scuba Instructor, Specialty Instructor, Master Scuba Diver Trainer, IDC Staff Instructor, and Master Instructor....

Really can't imagine the time and effort (and $$$) I have to put through, and the responsibilities I have to handle...so I'm just gonna enjoy diving and continue with Adventure/Advanced Open Water diver course when I'm ready =).

P/S: Can someone recommend to me a good/effective whitening cream...please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you found good whitening cream, RECOMMEND TO ME TOO! =D

Anonymous said...

Well said.