Saturday, July 7, 2007

Birthday prezzies

For as long as I could remember, I've never really wished for anything specific for my birthday. But this year, I gave my friends a general idea of what I had in mind, and they (he) completely nailed it !!!








Gear Bag








Mask, snorkel and gloves








Bootie and fins











Hey, hang on....I'm still missing some essential gears - BCD, regulator, weight belt, and wet suit. Next birthday?!?!? =P

P/S: The fresh fruit cream cake from Sheraton Hotel was YUMMMMMM =9

2 comments:

Trorc said...

hey miss lim, looong time no see. Ren here. Just found ur blog from mel's site. How's things?

See that u have been scuba diving. Way cool! U take care now. Will bug u soon again :)

Melvin said...

Wow cool. didn't know you were so into scuba. keep it up. nice pics. take care.